Wednesday, February 8, 2012

DRUG STORE HAUL..



I don't know about you but I LOVE drugstores.  Especially wandering up and down the makeup aisle.  Some of my FAV's are straight from the drugstore.  I went on a quick drugstore haul and here are some of my fav finds!! 


First I'll start with a product that goes with another product I talked about in an earlier post.  It's the Instant Age Rewind under eye concealer.(around $8 dollars)


  I LOVE LOVE this concealer.  I only use it under my eyes though.  I don't know, there's something about the formula that smooths out the lines and it just looks nice and smooth. It also is good for dark circles (i don't have those yet but some out there may love that part of it)




Another favorite find is the new 24 hour tattoo paint pots by Maybelline ($6.99).  I've been reading and reading about them and finally caved in a bought some.  LOVE LOVE LOVE!!  I mean, you can almost say their comparable to M.A.C paint pots!  Their extremely pigmented and last ALL day.  I also noticed that they don't crease which I really like. I was so impressed with this find:)

 I started out with the colors #45 Bold Gold and #35 Tough as Taupe 


This is Bold Gold #45.  It's the perfect gold with just the right amount of shimmer.  It is so pretty when using it on the inside corner of eye and lid! 


The color above is called Tough as Taupe #35.  It's like the perfect dark satin taupe color.  If you layer it turns into a beautiful grey color. 




I can't wait to try the other colors soon!  They have some pretty vibrant ones also.




Another great product that I found is a Lipstick by Revlon.  Its called Nude Attitude and the number is #001

After a swipe of some clear/slightly pink gloss, I'm loving this look.  It's also a great to pair with a dark smokey eye.  It almost reminds me of my M.A.C. lipstick called Angel.  But for one third the price.  







My next find came from my sister Emily.  I needed to borrow some makeup remover because I ran out of my Clinique.  I've been using Clinique makeup remover for years and It's not cheap.  I asked to use whatever she had and she handed me this.....


I just knew this was going to be a nightmare.... I mean, Rimmel?  I put some on a cotton round and when I tell you my eye makeup came right off!  I LOVE LOVE this stuff.  It has NO oil in it so it doesn't leave a greasy after glow( I hate products that do that)... This product totally surprised me.  I'm addicted to it and use it on myself and during my makeup applications.  I consider this a MUST for every girls makeup removing regimen.  At  $6-7 dollars it is a definite steal!  



And the last product that I want to share is the new lip conditioners Baby Lips by Maybelline!  ($3.99)


Can I just say that I LOVE these?!!  My lips felt AH-MAZING when I applied it.  It has a slight hint of color that is perfection.  They also have two that are clear.  It has an SPF20 which we all know is super important!!  It enhances your natural lip color without it being too bright!  I like to exfoliate my lips with a little sugar and a toothbrush then apply one of these right after.  Feels just like "baby lips"..... seriously, the name says it all! 

Hope you enjoyed reading about my drugstore finds for the week!!   And remember to check out my Facebook page: Makeup by Ashley Anselmo or my website: www.ashleyanselmo.com

See y'all soon my makeupnistas!! 













3 comments:

  1. Wow, wonderful blog structure! How lengthy have you been running a blog for? you make running a blog look easy. The overall look of your site is magnificent, let alone as} the content!
    Dorman 80370 HELP! Passenger Side Front/Rear Interior Door Handle Kit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the sweet comment!! I've only been writing for about a month. I decided to start one because I get asked a lot of questions on the different products that I use on myself and on clients. Follow my page and keep updated on all the awesome stuff I have coming up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that lipstick color. I may have to purchase soon:)

    ReplyDelete